Monday, April 4, 2016

30 in 30...day 4

Every week I buy flowers for myself for my art work space. They have become my "Starbucks splurge". I have to be honest, while painting is very relaxing for me; with a full time job & 2 kids...there are just days I don't want to do anything except sit in front of the TV watching American Pickers or Hollywood Medium because I'm tired. Tonight was one of those nights. I'm literally brain dead right now and need some caffeine to even finish writing this. 

                                                
                                                               Jar of tulips (2016)
                                                          Oil on canvas board 6x12

Now, if only I hadn't spent my Starbucks money on flowers...
-Cheree 

No comments:

Post a Comment