Monday, April 18, 2016

30 in 30...day 18

First of all, Happy Birthday to my mom! What can I say about my mom. My mom did so much for me when I was young & hyper. She enrolled me in all kinds of activities to wear me out each day. She limited my sugar & food dye intake. She drove me to and from dance classes, gymnastics, 5am basketball, softball, sleepovers...She was always there to shuffle me around.
Best.mom.ever! Mother of the year!!

On the flip side, My children are still awake eating Rice Krispie treats at 8:30pm & I took a picture of the city, while driving home tonight in the car. 

(Pardon the glare. This picture will be taken again tomorrow in better light). 

South on Speer (2016) small study
Acrylic on Gesso 5x7
 
Clearly, I still require some parental guidance. 
-Cheree 





No comments:

Post a Comment