Saturday, April 2, 2016

30 in 30....day 2

 Back to my little fruits again. Working on painting clear dishes this week. This teacup is part of a set that was given to me for my birthday & I've been waiting for an idea with how to paint it. I am feeling that one of the hardest parts of 30 in 30 will be overcoming the frustration when the painting isn't working & forging through. I had a bit of a struggle with this one, as my brain kept trying to take over. Damn brain. 
   
        
                                                      Teacup of raspberries (2016)
                                                           Oil on clayboard 6x6 
                                                                  SOLD


Lucky for me I deposited some of it back on Martha's Vineyard. 
-Cheree 

No comments:

Post a Comment