Wednesday, April 15, 2015

When in doubt always use a Capital

My co-workers have learned that I like to capitalize words......unnecessarily and as often as possible. This has to do with the fact that I find many things important and I want everyone else to feel the same importance. Capitals are for important things. If you want to make a point, use a Capital. If you want to show power, use a Capital. If you have really important shit to resolve on your walk.......Walk by The Capital! When I route by The Capital, I can't help but walk a little brisker, stand a little taller, and speak to myself in ALL CAPS because I'm resolving important issues. The Capital commands your respect and attention in it's presence. It stands with confidence and pride.


Take Notice, Capitals are important (2015)
Acrylic on canvas panel 6x6

For God's sake there is Gold on the top of The Capital....REAL GOLD!

-Cheree
























No comments:

Post a Comment