Friday, April 10, 2015

Dancing Trees and squirrels with muffins

Part of my routine in the morning after I paint and drop off my son at school is my walk to work. My walk has become a key component to keeping my sanity and remaining calm. I have several different routes I take depending on my mood and what I'm wanting to think about. One route is through the park in front of the capital. This walk makes me so happy. Not only are the trees dancing in beautiful dresses, but the squirrels in this park are characters. They are all over actively prancing around with their morning muffin crumb and a spot of tea, greeting all passers by:  Hi! how are you? Where ya going? What's in your bag? What ya eating? A muffin, YUM! Wanna share? No, not today, you're running late? Must not be too late, you were able to stop and get a muffin and some tea, Oh, you really really gotta go,  Ok, see you tomorrow....possibly with a muffin????


Dancing Trees (2015)
Acrylic on canvas panel 6x6

Someone should introduce them to the daffodils, I have a feeling they'd get along. 
-Cheree 

No comments:

Post a Comment