Monday, April 6, 2015

I must confess, I'm having an affair

As with most families we  spend a great deal of time exploring our neighborhood. We often take nightly strolls (mostly to get dinner, because I don't like cooking & frankly, if it's not made in a crock pot, I have a hard time doing it). 

Since I've been painting, I spend a lot of time now loving on downtown. I'm seriously in LOVE! One would think this would pose a problem considering that I'm married and all, but the peacock has often wanted a "sister wife" (his preference is a cooking chiropractor--of course), which coincidentally we have found............her name is Downtown Denver. She is marvelous! She is diverse, sassy, she cooks, she gives massage, she plays street music, and even though she doesn't seem to require sleep, she doesn't ask us for a glass of water at 2am. She is beautiful and inspiring. 

A Neighborhood Stroll (2015)
Acrylic on canvas panel 6x6



What more can I say? 
I love the night life, the day life, THIS LIFE! 

Oh, and I like to boogie. 
-Cheree 







1 comment: