Monday, March 30, 2015

Who are you?.....Who, Who, Who, Who.

During my walk to work, I noticed these very fragrant flowers that were recently planted on 14th street. I am not a gardener (yet) so I had no idea what these were. I tried to find out what they were using the Google machine, but I had no luck. All I knew is they smelled good and looked like a lilac off a bush. I had no luck with my search (which lasted all of 2 minutes before the children demanded that I feed them, pay attention to them, you know, parent them). Then yesterday, a break in the case. I was grocery shopping (by myself, YIPPEE) and noticed them in the floral area. I ran up to the florist and asked them what these flowers were.
"Oh, I know it, but it's on the tip of my tongue."
(The tip of your tongue? I need this info now, I have not time to search Google again)


"Who are you? Who, Who, Who Who. (2015)
Acrylic on canvas panel 8x8
SOLD 

I then lifted up the pot, looked at the sticker on the bottom.....
Hyacinth. 
Well, hello Hyacinth, so nice to officially meet you. 

-Cheree 

No comments:

Post a Comment