Saturday, March 28, 2015

Do Not interrupt a Badger game.....ever!

For those of you living under a bridge, we are now down to the elite 8 of March madness. And let me tell you in our house the Angry Peacock is intense. The Wisconsin Badgers not only have a #1 seat, but they are still in it. When the badgers play (really at any time during the year), the peacock needs no interruptions or distractions, he must use all his energy to connect & channel Bo Ryan (the coach of the badgers) to assure the Badger win (Bo and peacock are cosmically connected apparently). I really do not understand this obsession, but ALL Badger fans have it. Below is a completely accurate portrail of the look I get during a Badger game when I ask the peacock what would you like for dinner? How was your day? or Did you know the children are playing in the hallway (outside of the condo)?

Is this important? The Badgers are in OT  (2015)
Acrylic on canvas panel 7x9


What I've come to find out after being married to my wonderful husband for 7 years is that NOTHING else matters when the badgers are on.....NOTHING!!! For my lovely devoted UW peacock, Let's Go Bucky!

P.S. "If the children are already in the hallway, can you ask them to go across the street to Sam's and get me some dinner?" 

-Cheree 

No comments:

Post a Comment