Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Crested Butte: spring visit

We recently traveled to Crested Butte this past weekend. I took my paints with me to continue with my new daily routine. I am completely inspired when I go to Crested Butte. It has a large art community, slow paced lifestyle, and I swear NO ONE ages there. This has to be where the young at heart live. Walking around the town I found these 2 restuarants tucked back behind the main strip. Next visit I will plan a date night for the angry peacock and me to check this out.

Quaint (2015)
Acrylic on Canvas Board  6x6


Another great thing about Crested Butte are all the townies. I'm not talking about all the eclectic people (which are great) but rather the main mode of transportation. Bike, as in townie bikes. 

CB Townie (2015) 
Acrylic on canvas board  7x9
SOLD

And lastly, Crested Butte and the Gunnison area is inspirational in all seasons for the aspen trees.


Spring Trees (2015)
Acrylic with palette knife on canvas board 6x6 

There are many more CB pics to come. 

-Cheree 






No comments:

Post a Comment