Friday, March 27, 2015

Water off a duck's back



Not too long ago, I was having a hard time, as we all do at times. My friend, Michelle, gave me great advice when I was struggling. "It's just water off a duck's back. Every time someone pisses me off or one of my patient's family members yells at me, I just tell myself it's water off a duck's back and move on. And that's what gets me through the difficult situations."

This one is not only inspired by my best friend, Michelle, but also from my new friend, Pence, who has spent just as much time listening to and encouraging me.

Water off a Duck's back (2015)
Acrylic on canvas panel 8x10

It's not always easy, life, but if I keep the image of a duck who continues to go her way; I'm pretty sure no one will drown. 

-Cheree 

No comments:

Post a Comment