Monday, October 5, 2015

I do it all for the "Nookie"

I like to hide.
That's right I like to hide and I do it whenever I can.

I like to hide when things are loud,
or scary,
or crowded,
or annoying,
or loud....(I really don't like loud)

I will relish in even 5 minutes of quiet time and if I have to hide to get it......Well?

To this day I still hide candy in my house from my family, so it's mine, ALL MINE!
(I should mention I grew up with a brother, who consistently stole my candy, read my diary, spied on me and my friends during our sleepovers.....I'm sure he hides nothing because I was an angel growing up, as sweet, sweet angel)
I have developed years and years and YEARS of extraordinary hiding skills!

I'm excited to announce,
I found my new hiding place.

It's in Paris.

I cannot disclose it's location.

But it looks like this:

Nook (2015)
Acrylic on panel board 6x6
SOLD


I'd like to be there right now, curled up in my blanket with a book, a cup of tea & a chocolate bar, actually 2 chocolate bars, ya, I need two. 
Oh, and P.S. There's a cat in the corner, next to the chair, hiding. 
-Cheree 

No comments:

Post a Comment